Saturday 24 May 2014

FO: Knubbelinchen

A couple of weeks ago I came across this cute doll pattern (Knubbelchen)  and knew I had to make one for my little girl. This month the Beginner's KAL group on ravelry included it in their suggested patterns for the monthly KAL - the KAL theme being stash busting. So I had my excuse for casting on rightaway in spite of all the projects I've got going on anyway. I had lots of leftovers of brightly coloured cotton yarn and decided to go with those... it would be a very colourful doll. Also, I decided to knit the girly version with the skirt.


The pattern is very well written, and it's a quick and enjoyable knit. But by far the best thing about making this little doll was to see Helena's happy face when I gave it to her a couple of days ago. She had seen me working on it and got really excited when I told her that I was making it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment