Thursday 22 May 2014

WIPs - Old and new...

Blackberry Mystery Shawl

I have so fallen behind on this mystery! The last clue (number 5) is out, and I just started clue 3... To my excuse, I have been focussing on swap projects lately (which have to stay secret a while longer). Anyway, I am greatly enjoying the shawl pattern, but it's something I can only work on when my little girl is asleep, so it will be a couple of weeks before this will be finished.

Oh, and this is what the pattern looked like after the second clue (only one section of the shawl shown):


I love how it's turning out so far


Sock Yarn Blanket

I made four more squares for the blanket so far - so I've got five in total now. Just after I had finished the last of these squares I noticed that I had forgotten to give them a slip stitch edging. Oh well, it will make picking up stitches for the second row of squares a bit fiddly, but other than that I should be fine. I'll try to remember the slipped stitches for my next couple of squares...



Shadowboxing Socks

Started another pair of socks. Joined one of this month's HiyaHiya sock KALs again. This is the easiest HiyaHiya pattern I've knit so far, and it doesn't have cables for a change. I love the simplicity of this pattern!



I am now in the middle of the foot - the picture shows the socks right after finishing the gusset shaping.



No comments:

Post a Comment